Thank you for using VacationPort, NexCite, ESP and Tandem services of Passport Online, Inc.
Passport Online, Inc. works with site operators to provide you with leisure travel research, promotion, booking request, and booking services. In order to provide these services to you, we occasionally ask you for certain information that we receive and store. This includes information that can identify you ("personal information"), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, and billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date. We respect your privacy and will only use this personally identifiable information in the manner described below. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Passport Online, Inc. does not own or control, or to people that Passport Online, Inc. does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Passport Online, Inc. provides a web service that is included in the web sites of site operators with whom we do business. Personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information is collected from you when you use our service.
- Trip Request Data: When you use our service, you have the option to contact a site operator using our Trip Request and Profile forms to obtain further information about their products or services. When you submit this form, we electronically deliver the information you provide to the site operator. The information you provide in these forms includes personally identifiable information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address. All details that you submit using the Trip Request and Profile forms will be made available to the site operator. We do not collect credit card numbers, social security numbers, or other financial account data in the Trip Request and Profile, and we strongly encourage you to avoid including that data when you complete our Profile and Trip Request Forms.
- Trip Request Data - Data re-use: All of the information you enter in our Profile and Trip Request forms is saved for you to re-use in a subsequent visit. The information is stored in databases that we maintain. Other than Passport Online, only the site operator to whom you submitted your information has access to your personally identifiable information within our database.
- Optional Online Booking Services: When you use our service, you may have the option to book travel products. We use sensitive billing information (such as cardholder name, credit card number, and expiration date) solely for the purpose of completing the travel bookings you conduct on our site. Other than Passport Online, only the site operator and the travel supplier (such as a cruise line, tour operator, or other travel operator) to whom you submitted your information have access to your personally identifiable information within our database.
- Optional Third Party Booking Tools: Passport Online provides access from our service to certain third party online booking tools that you can use to book travel with third parties. Passport Online provides access to third party online booking tools as a service to you and to the site operator, but has no responsibility for their operation. These tools by their nature must gather personally identifiable information and credit card information from you to complete your booking requests. Personally identifiable information collected by these third parties is subject to their privacy policies and you are encouraged to review said policies before providing any personally identifiable information.
- When you enter a third party online booking tool from our service, we may pass some of your personally identifiable information to the booking tool. If you have not logged in to our service or have not registered, no such information will be shared.
- Social Media Login Data: We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account.
- If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
- Our Website offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform.
- We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you on the relevant Website. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
- Information Automatically Collected: We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The information we collect automatically includes:
- Log and Usage Data: Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
- Device Data: We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
- For account creation and logon proposes
- For managing customer accounts
- For feedback request, and outage notifications
- For system security and fraud monitoring
- For terms and conditions requirements, as well as to comply with any legal and regulartory contracts
- For account management, and recurring subscription payments
- For administrative notifications
How do I request for my data to be deleted?
If you would like to delete any of your data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Site Operator and Third Party Booking Tool Provider Privacy Policies
Site operators, travel suppliers, and third party booking tool providers with whom we share or you share your personally identifiable information may have their own privacy policies. Personally identifiable information collected by these site operators, travel suppliers, and third party booking tool providers is subject to their privacy policies and you are encouraged to review said policies before providing any personally identifiable information. Their policies may differ from our policy. Passport Online, Inc. shall have no obligation or liability of any kind to you respecting the privacy policies of site operators and third party booking tool providers, the failure of any of them to adopt a travel policy or follow their respective privacy policies, or their use of your personally identifiable information.
A cookie is a small file that is sent from our system to your computer and is used to store data. We use session ID cookies for regular operation of our service. Once you close your browser, the cookie is discarded. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions. Our service does not use persistent cookies.
We use log files to track system activity and maintain our systems. Log data includes IP addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number and nature of clicks through our service.
We use this information to analyze usage patterns, observe trends, administer the site, track user movements in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Third Party Advertising
Special Offers and Updates
When you create a Profile and send a Trip Request to a site operator, you can choose to receive travel promotion emails from Passport Online, Inc. and the site operator. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option to avoid receiving these types of communications. Promotion emails from a site operator are subject to the respective site operator privacy policies.
Will information be shared with anyone?
Our service takes every reasonable precaution to protect our users' information. When you submit sensitive information via our service, your information is protected both online and off-line.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you..
If you have any questions about the security of our service, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Changes
. If you would like to review or change any of your personally identifiable information, please contact us at email@example.com